We are currently looking for:
- An Architect/Graphic Designer for a CURRICULAR INTERNSHIP.
The candidate must have the following requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of the main graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign),
– Excellent knowledge of tools for the creation of infographics,
- Propositive and proactive attitude.
The activities in which the candidate will be involved are the following:
- Support to the Marketing & Communication team,
- Graphic elaboration of portfolios, brochures and company posters,
- Development of company presentations,
- Infographic processing to be published on social networks.
- Organization of the coordinated image of the study,
- Graphic processing of newsletters.
Send Cv and Portfolio updated to Chiara Guerrieri firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject of the email: Internship Graphic Designer
- An electrical engineer/expert/technician for elctrical and special plants design and installation supervision, with at least three years of experience in the field. Experience in 818 (VVF) is preferred. Send your application to the following email address: email@example.com and insert the following subject: ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CANDIDATE.
- An energy engineer/expert/technician for mechanical and special plants design and installation supervision, with at least three years of experience in the field. Send your application to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and insert the following subject: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING CANDIDATE.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess a good command of Autodesk Revit MEP and English language. Availability to short travels, even abroad, is required. Applications can be sent through the contact form.
- Architect expert in technical due diligence aimed at establishing the conformity of buildings from a regulatory point of view through administrative analysis, land registry, urban planning, construction and plant engineering. The candidate must also carry out building regularization activities. Requisites / knowledge required: degree in architecture, excellent ability to analyze and synthesis, excellent ability to relate and attitude to teamwork, good knowledge of building and cadastral procedures, knowledge of Office package, Autocad, availability in collaboration with PIVA / full time . activities to be carried out on site.